Product Overview & Options
4 Part Carbonless Forms, white top, yellow & pink midle parts, and golden bottom copy
8 different size available, custom sizes could be ordered by a Custom Quote Request
Binding options: Edge glued sets, Perforated Booklets with or without wrap-around covers, Loode sheets
Add sequential numbers. Provvide the starting number in Tech instructin area atcart page
Pinted in black geyscale color. Backside printing available. Request Custom Quote for full color printing
Hole drills available. Indicate number of holes and location in Tech Instruction area on shopping cart page
Premier quality 20 Lb Carbonless paper. Safe to run in inkjet and most laser printers
4 Part Forms: Top part white, yellow & pink middle parts, and golden bottom copy. Carbonless paper requires firm presuure for clear impression on the copy below.
Environmentally safe paper produced in responsible way.
4-Part Carbonless Forms Printing
4-part Carbonless Forms provide an inexpensive and very cost effective way of recording customer’s information. The beauty of these forms is that your business will get instant multiple copies which can be distributed or kept for record keeping purpose. Businesses that need to capture original signatures of their customers, find 4-part carbonless forms a reliable and safe way of duplicating important business documents.
First 3 parts of the 4 parts carry a micro-encapsulated die that transfers the written text/data to the next part. As the parts are colored sequence, these forms are much easier to group and organize. The 1st part is printed on 20 Lb white paper. The rest of the forms are printed on 16 Lb paper and are color- sequenced such as yellow, pink, green or golden to help maintain business records. We can print your 4-part carbonless forms in full color.
We can customize your Carbonless Forms Printing:
- color sequence of parts. The standard sequence is white, yellow, pink & gold
- Backside printing or different printing on each form.
- Perforation, hole drills, sequential numbers and different binding options.
- CMYK & Pantone Matching Colors or spot color printing.
If you do not see your required options on this page, please send your artwork files to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 631-609-3637.
Acceptable File Formats
JPG JPEG PDF PS AI EPS WORD EXCEL
- CMYK Color Modes
- 300 DPI resolution & Full Sized files
- Fonts converted to outlines/curves
- Include 1/8" Bleeds if image or text go to finished cut line
- Provide PMS Color No.For spot colors
- Multi-page documents should be in correct order
- Foil & Embossed areas need to be in black on a separate Layer/File
- Our Prepress is very helpful, if you do not have the required file, just go to "Get Free Proof" link available at the top of each page. We will re-draw your file
Free Design Help
Free Design Help is our valuable service we provide at no charge to our prospective customers. Just send us your files or a good scanned copy of the orignals at email@example.com, or use Get Free Proof button availaable at the top of each page. Our designers will review your files, prepare a layout or a proof file, and send you for review / comments. Once you are satisfied with the proof file, it can be used to place order with us.